Although, not an experiment, the Irish Car Bomb seemed an appropriate way to kick off the week. With St. Patrick’s Day coming up Thursday, it’s time to get in the Irish spirit. As stated in The Boondock Saints, “Yeah, it’s St. Patty’s Day, everyone’s Irish tonight. Why don’t you just pull up a stool and have a drink with us?” So this St. Patty’s Day belly up, arrange a ride home and enjoy a little taste of Ireland. Just not too many though, or you’ll be tastin’ them come Friday as well.
Ingredients and Equipment
- Guinness Stout or Extra Stout
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Large beer mug
- Shot glass
The Kitchen Experiment:
- Fill the shot glass half full with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Fill the shot glass the rest of the way with Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Fill the beer mug half to two-thirds of the way with Guinness.
- Drop the shot glass (carefully!) into the mug of Guinness.
- Chug the entire glass.
- Quickly sit down…